The House Framing Course will teach you more in-depth information about house framing including topics like foundation construction requirements and techniques, window openings, wall sheathing, load-bearing vs. non load-bearing walls, and various framing techniques used in construction.
House Framing Course Topics Include:
- Understanding the different types of wood framing
- Foundation construction requirements and techniques
- Identify the parts of a floor frame
- Understand why and when joists should be doubled
- Identify parts of rough window openings
- Understand outside wall construction techniques
- The process for installing wall sheathing
- Construction differences between bearing and non-bearing walls
- The various framing members used in roof construction
- Understand the difference between run and span
- And much more
Click the add to cart
button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.